Working for Us
Total Electrical Training is continuing to grow and has a vision: that vision is to be the very best training provider in the industry and through sheer hard work, we are absolutely dedicated to continued success with a commitment to the highest levels of quality, this is achieved by having a great team and of course, people who are passionate about all things electric!
We are always interested in talking to highly skilled and motivated individuals who wish to work with us.
But be under no illusions: we have high expectations which applies to all of our trainers, whether they are here with us full time or freelance; these individuals have to be absolutely committed to us and our ideals – nothing less will do
And with that in mind, we welcome enquiries from individuals, who very may well be from within the electrical training industry and are looking for that fresh challenge and perhaps for flexible training opportunities.
We are experiencing increased demand for our excellent training services; we currently have one full time vacancy at the moment, however we would also be interested in talking to freelance training professionals that have considerable technical expertise and training experience in the following subject areas:
- City and Guilds 2392-10, City and Guilds 2394, City and Guilds 2395, City and Guilds 2391-50,51,52City and Guilds 2396, City and Guilds 2330
- Training on PLC and Scada programming at all levels
- Micro Generation including PV/Wind Turbine/Ground Heat Storage Training
- Building Energy Assessment both Commercial and Domestic
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- Intruder Alarms/Fire Alarms/CCTV Installation Training
Interested?….then why not give us a call in complete confidence….you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by talking to us.
So why not give us a call, on our main number which is 0800 170 7007 or alternatively, send us an e mail, with your up to date CV attached with a description briefly outlining your career to date to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE