18th Edition eLearner Success Premium + C&G 2382 exam – Via Learnzone
C&G 2382 | Online | Unlimited
£295.00 +vat (books exempt)
Online course, dedicated tutor support and C&G 2382 exam
– BS 7671 from cover to cover
– Revision pack covering each Part of the book
– Tips&tricks and hand-outs
– Exam Simulator – just like the real exam with almost identical questions
– Final Test (mock test) – a final test simulation that is as close to the real C&G 2382-18 exam as legally possible
– Dedicated tutor support via e-mail and telephone
– C&G 2382-18 exam in one of our partner exam centres
– One year unlimited course access and tutor support
Limited spaces only – book early!
Exam locations: Aberdeen, Antrim (NI), Aylesbury, Basildon, Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Brigg, Bury St Edmunds, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Hawes, Harlow, Hull, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, London, Luton, Maidstone, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Peterborough, Reading, Sheffield, Stockton-on-Tees, Southampton, South Wales and Watford.
PLEASE NOTE: only book this option if the exam location is suitable for you.
*Copy of BS7671 NOT included
This 18th Edition electrical course is suitable for anyone who is currently involved in electrical installation work; whether they are engaged in the domestic, industrial or commercial electrical installation industry.
NOTE: It is expected that candidates will have a basic knowledge of electrical science.
- 1-year unlimited access and tutor support
- UK-wide C&G 2382-18 exam with one of our partner exam centres
- Tutor led training on each Part of the book (video presentations)
- Revision pack for each Part (with hints to find the answers)
- Exam Simulator with handpicked questions (and answers)
All candidates undertaking this City and Guilds qualification will be assessed via an e-Volve on-line examination; consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions.
This is an “open book” examination and candidates will be allowed to refer to a clean copy of BS 7671:2018.
NOTE: Electronic versions of the BS7671 will NOT be allowed into the examinations. City & Guilds only permit printed versions.
This course is subject to VAT and is inclusive of all course materials.
The required publication; BS 7671, for this course is available separately and is not included in the price.
You may also like…
18th Edition eLearner Success Premium – Via Learnzone£175.00 +vat (books exempt) Add to basket
18th Edition eLearner Success Via Learnzone£125.00 +vat (books exempt) Add to basket
CLASSROOM 1 DAY UPDATE – City and Guilds 2382-22: 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2018)£220.00 +vat (books exempt) Select options