DL9110 18th Edition Multifunction Tester
£409.00 +vat (books exempt)
18th Edition Multi Function Tester
The ALL NEW DL911x Series Multifunction Tester has been designed to fully comply with the testing requirements of the 18th Edition. It also incorporates many of the features that we have come to expect with modern MFTs. It is designed to be worn around the neck with a comfortable harness, for easy function selecting and testing.
The DL9110 is the entry level instrument in the series packed full of features, such as a Auto Start Loop & Continuity, the UK’s largest colour changing RGB LCD display screen indicating error, Auto RCD test with Ramp feature and has Full Range Protection if tester is accidentally connected to voltage on a dead test. The DL9110 also comes complete with a toolbox style carry case, full calibration certificate and an option to upgrade from the 2 year warranty to a 3 year warranty. All in all, the DL9110 offers incredible value for a feature packed MFT meeting all the safety and performance requirements of BS EN 61557.
The All NEW RCD-LOC XLT ‘patent pending’ feature allows loop testing without tripping any type of RCD or RCBO with very high accuracy.
- RCD-LOC XLT
- Auto Start Loop & Continuity tests
- Auto RCD Test with Ramp Test
- 500V Insulation test
- UK’s largest colour LCD display
- Optional Remote Probe (Item TLRP911x to be ordered separately)
- Supplied with a UKAS Calibration Certificale fully traceable to national standards
- Loop Impedance – Unique auto start RCD-LOC XLT loop test principle will not trip any RCD
- Prospective short circuit current – with auto start and direct readout of PSCC
- High Current Loop Test – auto start loop test with high current Ze measurement
- Continuity test – with auto start & null facility to zero out lead resistance
- RCD testing – Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- RCD auto test – test RCDs in auto mode and simply recall the test results once finished
- Insulation measurement – with 250 & 500V test voltages
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases